Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Sonic in Norton

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member SilentMajority's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2007
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sonic in Norton

    Has anybody heard anything about this recently? I noticed it was discussed in the past but I have not heard anything in awhile about it, nor could I tell where they are putting it. Thank you for any information.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic in Norton

    as far as i know they are supposed to move wheatlys market over and put the sonice rite there where they are doing the construction at down below walmart

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SilentMajority's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2007
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic in Norton

    I can't wait. Thanks for the information.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic in Norton

    thats just what i heard not 100% sure i also heard about a ruby tuesday coming also again not 100 %

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Sonic in Norton

    I hope your right about Ruby Tuesdays.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic in Norton

    i just heard that a devolpment guy came down and was asking about the labor force and stuff like that to see if it was feasible and worth the effort to put one in or not

  7. #7
    Inactive Member RaiderWahoo0105's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2004
    Posts
    625
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic in Norton

    I always said my back-up plan in life was to build a Sonic back home, whoever was smart enough to put the initiative in building one will be a rich man. I expect it'll become a staple of post-athletic celebrations/ritual.
    Go Wahoos!
    Go Mounties!
    [img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sonic in Norton

    i have never ate at one so i dont really know

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •